Danaren’s DZi™ Zirconia restoration is a proven alternative to both PFM technology and older-generation, technique-sensitive all-ceramics. Zirconia’s versatility makes it ideal for anterior or posterior cases, delivering a beautiful high-strength and lifelike result.
- Outstanding biocompatibility and low thermal conductivity
- Optimum bond and light transmission
- CAD/CAM designed for efficiency
- Modified tapered shoulder preparation
- 120° chamfer prep
Feather edge and bevels are not ideal
- Suitable for the fabrication of in the anterior and posterior region, as well as for implant superstructures
- Great option for use in the veneering technique including minimal-prep veneers.
Conventional or adhesive material