dreamTAP™ by Airway Management
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine tells us that a significant number of men and women are affected by snoring and mild sleep apnea and recommends oral appliances as a frontline treatment against both.
The dreamTAP™ appliance holds your patient’s lower jaw in the forward position using a hook mechanism in order to prevent the soft tissue of the throat from collapsing and obstructing the airway, ultimately preventing snoring. Its sleek, unique new design and adjustment key lets the patient fine-tune their treatment for effectiveness and comfort. dreamTAP™ oral appliances provide a predictable, comfortable, well-fitting solution that is easy to wear and guarantees a restful night’s sleep.
3 days in lab
- Added tongue space for greater comfort
- Increased range of adjustment
- Custom-formed soft liners for superior fits
- Can attach to CPAP machines
- Available in blue and clear
- Stronger than surgical stainless steel
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Three hook sizes for greater range of adjustment
- Nickel-free, 100% allergen-free
- Cobalt-chromium hardware
- Tap technology, single-point adjustment
8 or more healthy, natural teeth